The updated mobile banking service will enable bank’s customers to use the digital platforms from any device — mobile, tab, pc, laptop — anytime and anywhere. The upgraded system was launched in presence of the bank’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sudesh Khaling and F1Soft Group President and Chairperson Biswas Dhakal amid a function held at EBL, Head Office in Lazimpat, on Wednesday.
EBL, Joint Venture with Punjab National Bank presently has millions of customer base, one of the highest in the industry. Presently, the bank is rendering professionalised and efficient banking services of international standard through its wide domestic network of 105 branches, 31 revenue collection counters, 138 ATMs and also through its wide global network.
- Daraz 11.11 Campaign: Everest Bank to offer 15 per cent discount on purchase through debit, credit cards
- Everest Bank marks 27th anniversary; organises blood donation, free health check-up camp
- Everest Bank appoints Khaling as new CEO
- Everest Bank launches festive offer
- Everest Bank’s flag unfurled on top of the world