In honour of this momentous milestone, the hotel is hosting a grand anniversary event at its premises today and tomorrow with an elite list of dignitaries, and trusted and loyal partners including both travel and tour operators as well as corporate and business houses in attendance.
The hotel began its journey in the year 1998 with the vision of delivering the finest Nepali hospitality experiences to guests. Founded by Tashi Ghale, Hotel Royal Singi has succeeded to become one of the most trusted names in the hospitality industry of Nepal.
“Our 25th anniversary is a time to thank each and every one of our guests, associates and stakeholders who have made this milestone possible. I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to all travel and trekking operators, airlines, business and corporate houses, banks and financial institutions, governing bodies and associations for their loyal support over the years,” shares Tashi Ghale, Chairman, Hotel Royal Singi. “Now the focus is on the future. The lodging and travel industry offers tremendous opportunities over the long term and we are ready for the next 25 years and beyond.”
Marking its 25 years of tradition, evolution and legacy, the hotel will launch several special new offers, amenities and programmes for guests (under applicable terms & conditions):
- From February 1 to 28, guests can enjoy 25% discount on food and beverage at the Hotel’s popular outlet — The BLVD. This offer is valid for a maximum of eight guests over à la carte lunch or dinner.
- Throughout the month of February, guests can enjoy a celebratory special set of tea/coffee and cake for Rs 250 net at PRONTO Café (Lobby and Garden) from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm and 25% discount on all cakes and bakery items at the cafe after 5:00 pm.
- The first 25 to confirm their wedding reception booking or 25th-anniversary celebration event will get a menu at a special rate of Rs 2,500 nett per person.
- All year round until December 31, 2023, guests who celebrate their 25-year birthday at the hotel’s popular outlet —— The BLVD — will receive 25% discount on all food and beverages. Guest will be required to present their valid Government issued ID for verification, and this applies to a maximum of eight guests over à la carte lunch or dinner.
- The hotel has also created a special 25th Anniversary Package of a two-night accommodation in the deluxe room priced at only Rs 2,500 nett per night/single occupancy. These new programming and offers will launch at the Anniversary event and will run only for 25 days until February 13, 2023. (terms & conditions apply such as local rupees rate is only applicable to domestic tourism, Nepali residents, to be booked directly through the hotel, fully pre-paid upon check-in and not inclusive of breakfast)
“We are delighted to carve a host of activities celebrating our 25th anniversary, which will be offered to make our guests feel special. This is to express our heartfelt gratitude for their continued patronage and loyalty and for our teams to offer the best of services,” adds Chairman Ghale.
Hotel Royal Singi is a family venture and is the vision of Tashi Ghale who previously co-owned and operated two prior properties in Kathmandu before developing this pride of the family. With a long-standing reputation within the nation and the industry alike since its inception in 1998, Hotel Royal Singi continues to evolve and make necessary upgrades to all its rooms, amenities and services. Situated at a prime location with a well-trained service-oriented team, the hotel is suitable for all travel, business, expedition, transit or leisure.
The Hotel features 90 deluxe and executive rooms, five signature suites and four bespoke residences, three food and beverage outlets, and offers over five refined elegant events and meeting spaces.