KATHMANDU: Laxmi Bank’s 21st annual general meeting (AGM) was held in Kathmandu on Thursday.
The AGM approved the proposal of distribution of 8% Bonus Shares and 3.5% cash dividend on the current paid-up capital of the bank. With this, the paid-up capital of the bank will grow up to Rs 11.55 billion after distribution of the bonus shares approved by the AGM.
The AGM discussed and approved the Directors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the financial year 2020/21 (2077/78).
Laxmi Bank closed the financial year 2020/21 with a balance sheet size of Rs 152 billion and a net profit of Rs 1.57 billion. All key financial indicators are well within prudential and regulatory norms.
- Dividends declared by commercial banks listed in NEPSE
- Laxmi Bank joins PCAF for environmental sustainability
- Laxmi Bank opens two new branches in Sunsari, Morang; extension counter in Jajarkot
- Laxmi Bank opens 138th branch in Shankhuwashabha
- Laxmi Bank’s debentures listed in Nepal Stock Exchange
- Laxmi Bank launches LxBconnect