KATHMANDU: China Southern Airlines is set to resume its Guangzhou-Kathmandu-Guangzhou flight on November 29.
The flight is resuming after more than a year of discontinuation of the flight. The last flight was operated in May 2021.
Meanwhile, the flights will be carrying point-to-point passengers only from Guangzhou to Kathmandu and vice versa. The transit flights have not been opened yet, according to the Chinese airlines.
The schedule will be as follows:
CZ 6067 – departure Guangzhou — 1010 arrival Kathmandu – 1325
CZ 6068 – departure Kathmandu — 1440 arrival Guangzhou – 2055
- Nepal Airlines to operate int’l flights from Gautam Buddha Int’l Airport
- CAAN asks airlines to operate int’l chartered flights from GBIA
- Cathay Pacific adds additional flight between Kathmandu, Hong Kong on Saturdays
- THAI Smile Airways commences Kathmandu-Bangkok flights
- Discussion held to establish direct flights between Kathmandu, Bahrain