KATHMANDU: President Bidya Devi Bhandari, unveiled the policies and programmes of the incumbent government for the upcoming fiscal year 2022/23 at the joint meeting of the Federal Parliament on Tuesday. She shared that the government would coordinate and facilitate the remaining construction works of the Stadium.
Similarly, the government will build BP Koirala International Sports Village in Gaindakot, Chitwan. Fapla International Cricket Ground will also be built in Kailali district.
The new policies and programmes also include the construction of international stadium with coaches in all seven provinces.
The sports villages will be built at every local level. Feasibility studies will be conducted for establishing Sports University and further processes will be taken forward.
Various international events will be organised to promote adventurous and mountaineering related sports.
- Govt policies and programmes: Economic upliftment emphasized
- At least two medical colleges to be established in each province
- Pashupatinath, Janakpur, Lumbini to be developed as religious tourism hub
- Economic growth through fiscal and monetary policy
- Investors to be attracted to manufacturing productive sector
- Prez Bhandari presents govt’s policies and programmes at parliament