KATHMANDU: Nabil Bank has entered into a tripartite agreement with Daraz and imark for the introduction of Nabil SmartPOS, an Android portable payment solution that accepts any payments anytime, anywhere.
With Nabil SmartPOS, the bank has taken a major step forward in terms of enabling digital payment.
Under the agreement, customers shopping through Daraz will now be able to make payments through the enhanced smart features available within the SmartPOS. Daraz will soon enable delivery to their valued customers through more than 100 Nabil SmartPOS. Similarly, imark has provided more than 4,000 Nabil SmartPOS to the Bank, which offers every benefit of a smartphone-like experience combined with secure payment solutions.
The Bank is pleased to collaborate with Daraz and imark for such a major technological advancement in the sector of POS. With the addition of Nabil SmartPOS, the bank is intended and prepared for superior digital service delivery for enhancing value to the customers.
- Nabil Bank launches ‘Nabil DigiBank Portal’
- Nabil Bank, STAREMIT Co of SKorea ink partnership remittance agreement
- Nabil Bank, Sahaj sign agreement to strengthen Agri-SMEs in Province 1
- Daraz 11.11 Campaign: Nabil Bank partners with Daraz to offer cashback discount
- Nabil Bank bags ‘Leading Partner Bank in Nepal’ Award from ADB TSCFP
- Nabil Bank introduces ‘Nabil Digi WorkSpace’